Join our Team! We are currently hiring for an Office Administrator. See below for full details and how to apply. Deadline to apply is July 20th.
DREAM OF WILD HEALTH
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: 16 hours/week
Salary: DOQ, up to $20/hour
This position provides administrative and bookkeeping support to the organization. Responsible for timely and accurate bookkeeping, including: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry, deposits, financial reports, reconcile bank statements, reconcile credit cards, provide grant expense reports, prepare audit review. Assist E.D. with developing and improving reporting and administrative systems as requested.
Provide administrative support, including:
- Prepare bi-monthly Board Packet, maintain archive
- Coordinate Indigenous Food Share billing, tracking payments, customer service, liaison with farmers
- Salesforce support as needed (training available)
- Order supplies, promotional materials (e.g. t-shirts, cookbooks), forms
- Administer Google Suite, train staff, maintain Ring Central (phone software)
- Technical support and equipment maintenance (printers)
- Maintain Accountability Wizard (Charities Review Council)
- Assist with event planning, (including event sponsorships, marketing, coordinating with staff)
Other duties as requested by Executive Director.
Candidates should be committed to Native culture and community, have 2+ years nonprofit bookkeeping experience preferably using Quick Books, an understanding of grant coding and reporting, experience using Excel, Word, Google Suite; attention for detail, ability to multitask, and good interpersonal skills and communication.
If interested, submit resume & 2 references by JULY 20th to:
Attention: Diane Wilson
Or mail to: Dream of Wild Health
1308 East Franklin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404