Get Involved with the Indigenous Food Network!
Want to learn more about the Indigenous Food Network? Here's how.
- Attend one of our events.
- Sign up for our mailing list and we will contact you with IFN news and announcements.
- Contact Program Coordinator, Kateri Tuttle at Kateri@dreamofwildhealth.org or 612-874-4200 (ext. 118).
Indigenous Food Network events include:
- Sacred Medicines and Seeds Workshop
- Healthy Indigenous food demonstrations at the Four Sisters Farmers Markets
- Hand Pollination Workshop
- Indigenous Food Tasting
- Hominy Workshop